Do you know if you are a Britney Spears fan? Or do you ever noticed yourself liking or admiring Britney Spears? If you are, then you are a Britney Spears fan. Some people deny being a fan of Britney, however at the back of their minds they secretly like her or they are a fan. We can’t deny, Britney is one of the darlings of our world and she is really popular that’s why she is always featured on magazines or celebrity talk shows. And what we don’t realize is that the more we try to escape from her amazingness, we tend to go further into liking her more. Remember, the more we stop ourselves from liking something, the more we re interested to secretly have it.
So I listed some general signs and symptoms if you are actually becoming a bad-ass Britney Spears fan. If you have more than half of these signs, congratulations, you are a bona fide Britney Fan. So let’s begin, you’re a Britney Fan if….
- You have at least 2 Britney CDs – 1 CD is not enough, you have to be better than anyone else
- There are at least 3 Britney songs in your Playlist – you really can’t help and listen to her until you find yourself adding another one the next day
- You follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook – pictures, fan pages, forums, anything related to her, you have to be registered there
- You visit Breatheheavy.com at least once a week – did I miss Exhale?
- You can’t stop talking about Britney Spears – and you also dream of her
- You keep a picture of Britney Spears in you phone, wallet or somewhere in your room – or maybe a tattoo, or your primary picture on Facebook
- You can’t help but dance when you hear her songs esp. Baby One More Time, Oops I Did It Again and Toxic – most of the time when you’re alone
- You only watch Will & Grace, How I Met Your Mother, Glee and X Factor because Britney is there – and she bring these shows high ratings, right?
- You have influenced your friends to love Britney Spears, too – and your mom, and your sister, and your bestfriend, and your cousin….
- You know when is Britney Spears’ birth date – Is it March 4? No, I think it’s September. No, that’s her sons’.
So are you a fan, denying to be a fan or a proud fan? Me I am a proud fan, and I can say this list is not enough to determine a Britney fan. But remember, the ultimate sign of being a fan of hers is learning to love her even during her darkest times. That even she is at her worst and no record was released, you stayed with her and never lost hope of redeeming her life back. She is truly an angel, resurrected from the fires of her past and molded by the experiences she had that’s why she is now LEGENDARY. She is Britney Spears and she is the melody of every Britney fan’s life.