Limitless Movie Review: Starting Over Again

1546461_10152168828613754_2082764452_n 2

Starting Over Again, 2014

star-four-11-jpg

My high expectations were not met, but the movie did great! The story was continuous and the emotions given by the actors were genuine, what went wrong was that the story was so technical and unrealistic that it made me feel so disconnected. I’d say their reasons for the pain they’re experiencing were out of this world, but their actions to show love were very touching and real. But that’s just 10% of the film, the remaining 90% was flawless and the ending was superb. The film is overrated, it’s really not an amazing film, but it’s something to watch for if you have an unfinished business in the past, other than that it’s just a movie for the broken-hearted.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s